Dear Valued Customer,
I wanted to personally connect with you about the actions Total Video Products is taking with our partners and our employees to ensure the health and safety of everyone while supporting our valued customers, like you.
We are committed to doing whatever we can to meet the needs of our customers as the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic evolves. We have developed a COVID-19 taskforce to monitor this situation daily and to provide updates to our teams with the necessary information and protocols outlined by local and federal governments and the CDC. The plans we have in place are designed to ensure our continued service to our customers while doing what we can to keep everyone safe.
Here are some of the steps Total Video Products has taken to address the risk of COVID-19; as well as information on any audio visual/unified communication needs you have over the coming weeks:
- Currently we do not have any employees that have tested positive for COVID-19. We have implemented procedures to document and isolate associates who may exhibit symptoms consistent with COVID-19 in the future. All employees are following the hygiene recommendations outlined by the CDC in and outside of offices.
- We have asked our teams to practice social distancing, avoid shaking hands with others and to limit interactions with others in and outside of offices and on job sites.
- We are requiring employees who traveled abroad to self-quarantine for two weeks.
- Our policy is if you are open to having us on site we will be there as scheduled.
- If you have a pending project with us, our goal is to meet your schedule and we will contact you to coordinate next steps. We invite you to contact your Account Manager with any questions.
- We will take every step to maintain your requested schedule and the project timeline.
- While we are encouraged by the information we are receiving daily from our supply chain, this unprecedented event may ultimately result in possible product delays.
- Our service teams remain available to assist and are following the procedures outlined above. We recognize that these are unsettling times and we want you to know that your safety and well-being is our first priority.
Total Video Products will provide additional information to our customers as this situation evolves. Stay safe, stay healthy, and we will get through this challenging time together.